Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Valnyr-Gaming Forums. Please, take your shoes off.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A list of classes and specs- READ THIS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lawl

A list of classes and specs- READ THIS Empty
PostSubject: A list of classes and specs- READ THIS   A list of classes and specs- READ THIS I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:24 pm

-Hunter damage is low, give them steady shot and take out another spell they have.

-Mage damage is fine, but their spells cost too little mana.

-Warlock damage is extremely low, give them higher rank DoTs.

-Rogue damage is high, fix gouge, it gives 5 combo points and it should only give 1.

-Paladin DPS is extremely low, try giving them crusader strike and divine storm.

-Paladin healing is extremely high because their flash of light cost 28 mana and heals 200-350.

-Paladin tanking is extremely bad, try giving them hammer of the righteous and holy shield.
-Druid healing is fine

-Druid tanking is terrible, they need a lot more armor and dodge. Maybe dire bear form?

-Druid cat form DPS is terrible, they need some kind of burst, maybe tiger's fury and ferocious bite.

-Druid caster DPS is fine.

-Warrior DPS is fine BUT they have no good way to move, I suggest giving the protection talent, Warbringer, to all warriors.

-Warrior tanking also needs Warbringer.

-Shaman healing is fine.

-Shaman melee DPS is doomed. Don't bother trying. Razz

-Shaman caster DPS is fine.

-Priest healing is fine.

-Priest DPS is low, they should get a quest to earn Shadowform or Vampiric Embrace.

For classes or specs that need a buff, I suggest a class quest that gives them main spells that will help them do better damage/healing.

For classes or specs that are too strong, they are usually just bugged Razz

Last edited by Lawl on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bunniez

PostSubject: Re: A list of classes and specs- READ THIS   A list of classes and specs- READ THIS I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:53 am

Priest dps was never meant to be high as a 19 dps. Also, This list is super sloppy, try adding what spells you think tank paladins need, or what other improved damages warriors need for dps. This tells us nothing, and leaves us to figure things out by ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Lawl

PostSubject: Re: A list of classes and specs- READ THIS   A list of classes and specs- READ THIS I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:13 am

edited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A list of classes and specs- READ THIS   A list of classes and specs- READ THIS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A list of classes and specs- READ THIS
Page 1 of 1