Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Valnyr-Gaming Forums. Please, take your shoes off.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lawl

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:02 pm

-Enable mounts in the mall.

-Sell epic mounts for some kind of currency

-Make better vote and event rewards. They are currently useless compared to dungeon gear.

-Add more PvP next (arenas and BGs)! PvE will never keep players entertained as long! Nobody gets bored of killing other players. Razz

Last edited by Lawl on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Foof

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:48 pm

Lawl wrote:

-Nerf holy paladins.. they can heal FOREVER without going out of mana.

^ This lol
Their flash of light costs like 27 mana, whereas a priests flash heal costs around 50-60 I think. I don't see how a pally can go oom lol
Back to top Go down
swifty

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:32 am

I agree Holy Paladin healing is crazy 27 or 28 mana is nothing when you can get 2k mana in starter gear. i mean whats going to happen later on when new better gear is release? when they are able to get 5k mana there will be no way to kill them. id die by there ret aura 1st. And they were given divine illumination. plus if it came down to it they could use lay on hands to get back up once they are down again use a bubble plus the use of mana pots/healing pots could be somewhere in this encounter. if you don't think holy pallys are overpowerd then why is half our server holy pallys?
Back to top Go down
swifty

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:20 pm

I have noticed you tried to fix the problem with paladin's healing by taking away Flash of light. but you have added a relic which has just made it worse. The relic reduces the mana cost by 113 i think and leaves holy light to be only 5 mana with the relic equiped. this has made thing worse by allowing paladins to stack spellpower and not worry about Mp5s or intel. To fix this just take away the relic and make the mana cost alittle bit lower. At 19 pally aren't suppose to be great healers, but i do understand that people want to be them. but with this relic it would be impossiable lose mana with more than 10Mp5s and judgeing holylight is a 2.5 or a 2 second cast? hopefully you fix this problem.
Back to top Go down
Lawl

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 5:20 pm

swifty wrote:
I have noticed you tried to fix the problem with paladin's healing by taking away Flash of light. but you have added a relic which has just made it worse. The relic reduces the mana cost by 113 i think and leaves holy light to be only 5 mana with the relic equiped. this has made thing worse by allowing paladins to stack spellpower and not worry about Mp5s or intel. To fix this just take away the relic and make the mana cost alittle bit lower. At 19 pally aren't suppose to be great healers, but i do understand that people want to be them. but with this relic it would be impossiable lose mana with more than 10Mp5s and judgeing holylight is a 2.5 or a 2 second cast? hopefully you fix this problem.

he's aware of it and is fixing it (or so he told me)
Back to top Go down
swifty

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:34 pm

haha okay good.
Back to top Go down
swifty

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:35 pm

i haven't been able to get online because the computer i have WOW on won't start up >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Suggestions-
Jump to: