Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Valnyr-Gaming Forums. Please, take your shoes off.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Muzze, Disc, Myhealz Nagrand Points Farming

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vindalf

Muzze, Disc, Myhealz Nagrand Points Farming Empty
PostSubject: Muzze, Disc, Myhealz Nagrand Points Farming   Muzze, Disc, Myhealz Nagrand Points Farming I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:35 pm

I took a bunch of screenshots of this. They argued for a while saying that I'm stupid and that they weren't farming, they also mentioned reporting me for farming when I did absolutely nothing. Here are some links:

EDIT: Apperently I can't send links within 7 days of making a forums account. If a GM/Admin/Owner would like to see these Screenshots let me know.

Back to top Go down
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: Muzze, Disc, Myhealz Nagrand Points Farming   Muzze, Disc, Myhealz Nagrand Points Farming I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:39 pm

I have mutliple screenshots of them too but I can't post link. If you need them let me know too.
Back to top Go down
Gaming

PostSubject: Not True.   Muzze, Disc, Myhealz Nagrand Points Farming I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:27 am

What i think is that people may farm, because, they are friends. It's a friendship and just because Vindalf has no one to help him because of low population, hes not allowed to report them for farming on a Low Population realm. I mean. How will you get 1580 Nagrand Arena Points without farming? Many have allready done it, and i saw Vindalf farming them, when they were on low hp. So Vindalf... Shut up and L2P on this server.

It's the best server to date and if you want 3 people banned (that means 2 players online each day) Then QUIT!

Ty.
Back to top Go down
Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Muzze, Disc, Myhealz Nagrand Points Farming   Muzze, Disc, Myhealz Nagrand Points Farming I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:28 am

Seeker wrote:
I have mutliple screenshots of them too but I can't post link. If you need them let me know too.

You and Vindalf are brothers omg. You hate us alrdy so please stop! You guys are destroying the server with reporting people for having a great time.
Back to top Go down
Shanak

PostSubject: Re: Muzze, Disc, Myhealz Nagrand Points Farming   Muzze, Disc, Myhealz Nagrand Points Farming I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:36 am

Gaming wrote:
Seeker wrote:

You and Vindalf are brothers omg. You hate us alrdy so please stop! You guys are destroying the server with reporting people for having a great time.

There is a difference between having a great time and taking the piss, and FYI if you ask Zxozx he will tell you personally its against the rules to farm Nagrand arena points
Back to top Go down
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: Muzze, Disc, Myhealz Nagrand Points Farming   Muzze, Disc, Myhealz Nagrand Points Farming I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:43 am

Shanak wrote:
Gaming wrote:
Seeker wrote:

There is a difference between having a great time and taking the piss, and FYI if you ask Zxozx he will tell you personally its against the rules to farm Nagrand arena points

^This.

I know its a low pop realm but it doesn't mean you shouldn't actually have to work for your gear.
Back to top Go down
Vindalf

PostSubject: Re: Muzze, Disc, Myhealz Nagrand Points Farming   Muzze, Disc, Myhealz Nagrand Points Farming I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:59 am

Gaming wrote:
What i think is that people may farm, because, they are friends. It's a friendship and just because Vindalf has no one to help him because of low population, hes not allowed to report them for farming on a Low Population realm. I mean. How will you get 1580 Nagrand Arena Points without farming? Many have allready done it, and i saw Vindalf farming them, when they were on low hp. So Vindalf... Shut up and L2P on this server.

It's the best server to date and if you want 3 people banned (that means 2 players online each day) Then QUIT!

Ty.
It's not "having a friendship" or "having a great time" its pretty much CHEATING. Plus I didn't farm them, resurrecting and killing somebody that ganked you isn't called farming. It's not my fault they took off their gear and had like 300 hp. So yeah, farming, I'm pretty sure it isn't allowed so don't tell me this crap. Plus I DON'T care if you THINK farming should be allowed. Just because you're too lazy to get gear the RIGHT way, doesn't give you the right to farm your "friends" to get gear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muzze, Disc, Myhealz Nagrand Points Farming   Muzze, Disc, Myhealz Nagrand Points Farming I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Muzze, Disc, Myhealz Nagrand Points Farming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Contact Staff-
Jump to: