Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Valnyr-Gaming Forums. Please, take your shoes off.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boss Idea #1 - By ChipMunk and Kanga

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunniez

Boss Idea #1 - By ChipMunk and Kanga Empty
PostSubject: Boss Idea #1 - By ChipMunk and Kanga   Boss Idea #1 - By ChipMunk and Kanga I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:59 pm

So, myself and my friend came up with this great Idea. It's totally dps based, and tank damage reduction base. So, here it is !

You make a boss, similar to Loatheb in Naxxramas in display, and add the spells Necrotic Aura(http://www.wowhead.com/spell=55593) to it. This aura reduces all healing effects by 100 percent.

The boss should not do much damage, as healers cannot heal for a certain period of time(17 seconds). They boss should only do around 75-120 dmg per hit, and only hit every 2 seconds.

Also, I think you should add the spell Shadow Bolt Volley(http://www.wowhead.com/spell=83597) Which only does around 100 dmg each. It shouldn't be cast more than twice every 4 minutes., or once every minute.

I also think the boss should have the spell Blinding Shadows(http://www.wowhead.com/spell=93952) but should not be cast while the boss is midway through the encounter. It should only be cast either right at the beginning, during the first Necrotic Aura, or toward the end.

I believe a proper place to put this boss would be in a place with Fungal Spores, such as somewhere in Zangarmarsh, or something to that effect.

Thank you for looking at my suggestion, and I hope to see it alive one day Very Happy

Last edited by Bunniez on Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Superskurk

PostSubject: Re: Boss Idea #1 - By ChipMunk and Kanga   Boss Idea #1 - By ChipMunk and Kanga I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:06 pm

Great Suggestion! /support :-)
Back to top Go down
Foof

PostSubject: Re: Boss Idea #1 - By ChipMunk and Kanga   Boss Idea #1 - By ChipMunk and Kanga I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:52 pm

Hmm I feel that the boss should actually do more damage than that. 50 damage every two seconds and 17 seconds of no healing would be 400-450 damage, which even a clothie could heal and a single HoT could keep him up. I'd say make him hit a lot harder and give a warning before the spores cause the healing effect so the healers can use everything they got and the tank would have to use whatever CDs they have as well to make sure they survive Smile I loved doing Loetheb on retail Razz
Back to top Go down
Bunniez

PostSubject: Re: Boss Idea #1 - By ChipMunk and Kanga   Boss Idea #1 - By ChipMunk and Kanga I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:14 am

Alright Smile
I'll mod that. I just figured. :p
Back to top Go down
Valfurion

Valfurion

PostSubject: Re: Boss Idea #1 - By ChipMunk and Kanga   Boss Idea #1 - By ChipMunk and Kanga I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:27 pm

I support this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boss Idea #1 - By ChipMunk and Kanga   Boss Idea #1 - By ChipMunk and Kanga I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boss Idea #1 - By ChipMunk and Kanga
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Suggestions-
Jump to: