Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Valnyr-Gaming Forums. Please, take your shoes off.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Donation should be BOA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lawl

Donation should be BOA Empty
PostSubject: Donation should be BOA   Donation should be BOA I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 5:09 pm

Donations should be BOA.. it's not fair that people like Kanga have donor gear without donating because someone traded it to him. They (or in this case, Kanga) did nothing for the server and should not get rewarded for it.

ps- i put this here because there is no "complaints" forum
Back to top Go down
Valfurion

Valfurion

PostSubject: Re: Donation should be BOA   Donation should be BOA I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:03 pm

I disagree, they should be as they are. Its the person's who donated choice whether he wants to give them away. Friends help each other, maybe he couldn't donate and someone helped him out? That is my view.
Back to top Go down
Lawl

PostSubject: Re: Donation should be BOA   Donation should be BOA I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:11 pm

So some rich kid can buy everyone he knows donor gear when he's the only one who donated, therefore making an OP group of friends who can destroy everything? NTY
Back to top Go down
Valfurion

Valfurion

PostSubject: Re: Donation should be BOA   Donation should be BOA I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:22 am

Hmm, whats the difference, if they were boa, he could just easily send them money on paypal then allow them to donate on their account. Either way if he wanted to give them donor items there is really nothing to do.
Back to top Go down
kanga

PostSubject: Re: Donation should be BOA   Donation should be BOA I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:59 pm

Lawl wrote:
Donations should be BOA.. it's not fair that people like Kanga have donor gear without donating because someone traded it to him. They (or in this case, Kanga) did nothing for the server and should not get rewarded for it.

ps- i put this here because there is no "complaints" forum

Aw QQ
Back to top Go down
kanga

PostSubject: Re: Donation should be BOA   Donation should be BOA I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:00 pm

Lawl wrote:
So some rich kid can buy everyone he knows donor gear when he's the only one who donated, therefore making an OP group of friends who can destroy everything? NTY

Donations are intended to help the server, so that fact that someone else was on the receiving end of them doesn't matter. YOU are only complaining because no one did it for you. Greed is never a good thing.
Back to top Go down
ZxOxZ21
Valnyr-Gaming Owner
Valnyr-Gaming Owner
ZxOxZ21

PostSubject: Re: Donation should be BOA   Donation should be BOA I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:47 pm

Donation Tokens can be traded anytime in-game. And Kanga is right, Donations are just to keep the server running with latest revisions and lag-free. And once you buy Donation Tokens, you can do anything you want with them.

We will add Gift Box soon, you will be able to insert your Donation Token into a Gift Box and send it to your friend or someone else.

Topic locked.

Regards, ZxOxZ.
Back to top Go down
http://valnyr-gaming.servegame.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donation should be BOA   Donation should be BOA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donation should be BOA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Contact Staff-
Jump to: